Monday, November 19, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Couldn't resist sharing this video. I love Charlie Brown!!


What are you thankful for?


I thought this would be fun for all my conservatives and liberal friends alike to share. 

List as much as you want on what you are thankful for.

Here's my list and believe me I could go on forever!  So much to be thankful for, isn't there?

I am thankful for:
  1. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, for loving me unconditionally, mistakes and all. And giving me eternal salvation.
  2. My King James Version Bible AND my 1599 Patriot Edition Bible
  3. My two beautiful boys. They are my life
  4. My mom and sisters and family.
  5. All of my friends, and those I know on the net.
  6. Gene Roddenberry for creating Star Trek
  7. Coffee
  8. The Creators of Dr. Who
  9. Christian and Goth metal!! 
  10. My cat, Ziyal
  11. My job.
  12. My antiquated computer that still works.
  13. My out-of-date cell phone. :)
  14. My home
  15. My blazer
  16. All the authors of the books I own and wish I owned
Okay, I have a ton more, but then you would be reading a book.  Your turn!! Have fun with this.

May you all have a BLESSED and awesome Thanksgiving Day and weekend.  Those of you shopping on Black Friday, please be careful and STAY SAFE! I want you all back to argue, debate or agree with me on My Daily Trek. *smiling*

14 comments:

Right Truth said...

I am so thankful every day.

Thankful for my health, the health of my hubby.

Thankful we have food, shelter, the necessities.

Thankful that God is still in charge, even though it does not look like it at times.

Thankful we belong to Him.

And so much more.

Happy Thanksgiving

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

Leticia said...

Debbie, Amen!! I love that God is in control, no matter what!

Silverfiddle said...

Yours is a pretty good list, Leticia.

Mine runs pretty much the same.

I am thankful for God's mercy and grace and I am thankful for my family.

Add in guitars and guns and I'm a happy and thankful man.

Leticia said...

Silver, hey, I like your additions!! I also need to add my KJV and 1599 Holy Bible.

Always On Watch said...

Hey, Leticia! Your post is quite similar to the post that I've got queued up for Thanksgiving.

No matter how much doom and gloom we feel these days -- and I feel a lot of both -- we do have so much to be thankful for!

The Local Malcontent said...

100% agreement with your list, and with the sentiment that I, we could go on listing those things we are so thankful for, so blessed by;
I would add being thankful for dedicated health professionals, America, freedom and the stillness of night. and of course, the 200,000 plus other things I will remember after closing this comment.

christian soldier said...

A wonderful list - my friend-
Have a grand Thanksgiving.
Carol-CS

Leticia said...

Thanks, Mal and Carol!

Z said...

you have bibles THAT OLD? WOW!! How wonderful!

I'm thankful for so much..
God is certainly on the top of every list!!

the memory of my wonderful husband

my family

my health

my new job and all that entails and provides, including seeing 200 high school students who're getting a dose of God in the best ways every single day and responding to it.

the gorgeous weather here in California lately and amazing scenery...ocean 3 miles away and visible from here

my friends

my home

humor, kindness, graciousness..music, etc etc

Happy day, dear Leticia; you're a treasure and someone I'm very grateful to know..
z

Leticia said...

Z, that was so touching and beautiful. I am so blessed that you are in my life as well.

Love you!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I am Thankful for Christ my Savior, for my life, for my Sons, daughter-in-laws, my grandchildren, for my fur babies, Tinkerbell, Baby and Munchkin who have passed, for my friends, each sunrise and sunset. I am thankful for the sound of laughter of children, the aroma of great cooking, sweet smell of flowers in bloom. Lets face it, I am thankful for all of the wonderful things in life.

A very happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Leticia said...

Beautiful, Abouna. And thank you.

Right Wing Theocrat said...

Happy thanksgiving Leticia, hope you had a good one.

Leticia said...

Thanks, MK, we did. :)