Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fun and entertaining dancing, sorry no politics for the weekend

German Industrial Dance Battle Bewerbung J-Cyber



Okay, I found I love Industrial aka Goth music, maybe not this song, but I LOVE this dancing. I am the first to admit I lack rhythm, however, I did try some of these moves and let me tell you, if you want to burn off some fat and calories trying keeping with this dude, whew!!   He's awesome.  This guy is a Cyber Goth.

And then there is this video below. I like it. I can move to this music, well maybe when no one is around..



I couldn't embed this video to be smaller, sorry. I attempted and failed.

BTW, did anyone notice the guy with the suitcase? I totally missed it!! A friend had to point it out to me, lol!

3 comments:

Amy said...

do you listen to other types of music too? I also listen to ethnic stuff like Turkish, armenian etc and also some medieval music.

christian soldier said...

Thank you for the smile--
Keep dancing my friend--you can do it!!!
Carol-CS

Leticia said...

Aimz, I have heard some of it, but nah, not my style.

Carol, it is a lot of fun, you just let loose and go.