Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Camp FEMA: American Lockdown - FULL MOVIE - 86 min



You make up your own minds on this.  I know this video is very long, but please take the time to watch it.

In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists.
Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect equally guilty until proven otherwise.

How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.
Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps?

 Link: FEMA ordered 102,000 boxcars with shackles and guillotines

I still want to do more research on this but so far I am finding A LOT of information on this.

As a Christian I know we are living in end times. That's all I have to say. 

Thoughts?


10 comments:

Liberalmann said...

A feeble film for feeble minds-wearing tin foil hats.

Jersey McJones said...

Leticia, this is pretty far out stuff. You're not actually buying any of this, are you?

JMJ

Ducky's here said...

Lay off the science fiction, Leticia. You're losing your grip.

Ducky's here said...

The article is 4 years old, Leticia.
Contact the author for a follow up or just wise up. Your choice.

Leticia said...

Lib, LOL! Not about "Signs." This was jut something I threw out for the heck of it.

Jersey, nope, not losing my mind. Someone mentioned it to me, did a bit of research came up with this and was curious to know the reactions of everyone. That's all. I thought it was rather, well, interesting to say the least.

Ducky, I will NEVER lay off the science fiction, I know you were being sarcastic, but in a literal sense, I am Trekkie.

However, I do believe, as a Christian we are seeing a lot of prophecy unfold, just read the Book of Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and yep, Revelation. In, fact, just read the whole new Testament.

I was just curious about all this "conspiracy" stuff and it was done truly out of curiosity. No need to get ugly with me.

Ducky's here said...

Why is it always Oregon?

I wonder if it's anywhere near the spot where they were erecting the al-Qaeda training camps?

Leticia said...

Ducky, when you find out, let me know.

dmarks said...

If these are for the Jews, terrorist-supporter Lib will be very pleased.

Leticia said...

dmarks, they will be for anyone that opposes the government, I am thinking Jews, Christians, Libertarians, etc.

Leticia said...

UPDATE: If any reads this. A friend of mine knows a truck driver from Frito Lay, that did see, with his own eyes, the coffins at these facilities.

Makes you think what else that might have in there? Guillotines?