Friday, June 24, 2011

The Porta-potty peeper....

I know, I need to get back to my political posts, but this was just too weird and creepy not to share.
On June 17, a woman entered a portable toilet at the Hanuman Yoga Festival. She noticed movement in the tank when she lifted the lid and immediately exited and asked a nearby man for help. The man entered the portable toilet and saw the suspect hiding inside the tank. The man left and the suspect locked himself inside, and then attempted to leave after about 10 minutes. A security supervisor for the festival was waiting, and although she tried to stop him, the suspect ran away. Police have been searching for the suspect since the incident.  
That's just nasty.  I wouldn't touch that man.  The man was covered in feces and urine, ewww....


Read the update:  They caught that sick and perverted man.  


So, the moral of the story, if there is one, look down in the hole before doing your business.  


Back to politics tomorrow!



10 comments:

cube said...

Oh crap! And my daughter thought it was traumatic to have a frog jump on her from inside the toilet one morning. I told her, "Honey, you should've seen how scared the frog looked." ;-)

Leticia said...

LOL!! That's hilarious!

cube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cube said...

Seriously, the frog ended up on the bathroom wall, and it was turning its head around to stare at us. I've never seen a frog do that. They don't exactly have a neck...

Leticia said...

Cube, that's so weird. Kind of creepy. Creeper Frog on the loose.

cube said...

Yes, a Creeper Frog. lol. I'm sure my daughter would use more descriptive language now. She has only recently allowed me to speak of this incident. It happened years ago, but we were sworn to secrecy.

Leticia said...

Creeper Frog,yep that's it. Ewww....

Patrick Carroll said...

I highly recommend watching an Australian movie called "Kenny"...Very appropriate for this subject (don't worry though, it's a comedy).

MK said...

I was wondering why bd hasn't been around here lately, too busy getting his mugshot taken and getting the crap kicked out of him in jail i guess.

Leticia said...

Patrick, I just might look into it.

MK, I was wondering about bd, as well. Odd...