Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frostie The Cockatoo Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather! Bird Loves Ray ...

Hat Tip:http://karenhowes.squarespace.com/



thought this would be a fun video to share. We need something to keep us smiling, right?

I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed weekend.

I am going to be so busy tomorrow I won't have time to blog or Facebook, take a peak below at my schedule.

First I work from 8-12, dr appt at 1:30, go back to work at 4pm to do a body wrap that takes 1 1/2 hours, then at 7 pm soccer game, then 8 pm another soccer game!

If my boys teams win tomorrow night their first game on Saturday will be at 8:30 am and then 10 am. WHEW!

5 comments:

Karen Howes said...

Glad you liked this enough to repost-- he's really cute, isn't he?

Leticia said...

Omigosh!! I forgot to do a hat tip to you! But yep, my boys and I fell in love with Frostie.

Steve Harkonnen said...

My schedule: Prep and start painting the family room/kitchen. Next, wait for Comcast guy to pull cable (11-2). After all of that, I have to meet Bennie and the band @ Devil's Backbone so we can drive to some party we're doing tomorrow evening. On Sunday we're going to clean up the house and then go meet our friends at Hilltop Winery over in Nelson County and maybe have dinner with them.

Joe said...

Frostie rocks!!

Leticia said...

Steve, you win!

I agree Frostie rocks!